We look forward to welcoming all fully vaccinated Victorians to Mud Day Spa and into our Yoga Studio. In the process of keeping our spa and studio safe, there are a few things we need to share with you before we can book your treatments and classes.
Please take the time to read the below information in the interest of health, safety and wellness of you and our staff at Mud Day Spa.
Your relaxation and the safety of all of our clients, yogis, staff and the wider community is our top priority. Our wellness policy has always had a strong focus on hygiene and safety to prevent the spread of illnesses, our already vigilant team are acutely aware of the current government requirements and have been trained in best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures. Please also remember to bring your vaccination certificate to be viewed upon arrival.
We are currently open and accepting treatment bookings. We ask you to please follow any instructions given by our team and continue to abide by existing State and Federal COVID-19 restrictions for the wellbeing of all. All current DHHS Victorian restrictions must be adhered to. The latest restrictions can be found here.
IMPORTANT: In the event of a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the property of Mud Day Spa, the spa and/or studio will be evacuated and closed for deep cleaning. All clients registered at the time of the case will be immediately notified and be given further instructions on what to do next.
Appointments for the Spa;
- ARRIVE AT YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT TIME. Please arrive at the time of your appointment to minimise contact between each client and allow for social distancing, when needed. This time allows for proper sanitisation of treatment rooms and equipment between clients as we have always done.
- CONTACT TRACING. All clients must provide details of name, postal address, contact phone number and email address.
- PAYMENTS. Cash payments are being accepted, however, please help us to minimise cash handling by –
- Arranging payment for your treatment via credit card prior to arrival where possible.
- Providing a valid credit card on bookings, which will be stored securely in your booking as security against any incidental purchases made during your appointment.
- Consenting to us debiting the credit card provided with any outstanding balance at the end of your treatment by signing the Client Liability Waiver
- HYGIENE. Clients must abide by safe practice and hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, before and after your treatments and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person. We ask you to use hand sanitiser provided before entering the spa.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING. Social distancing requirements apply, including clients when applicable, remain 1.5m apart from each other and no more than 1 person per 4 square metres. In order to achieve this, please, ensure you stand on the marked dots on the Reception and shared spaces. If there are no available dots, please wait outside and ensure you adhere to the relevant signage and guidelines in the spa
- If you or any other person you reside with are unwell or not feeling the best and/or awaiting the results of COVID-19 testing, please do not come to your appointment. Stay home and rest. Clients will not be temperature checked on arrival however we ask you temperature check yourself prior to arrival to ensure you do not have a fever. If you arrive and show symptoms of being unwell, we will ask you to reschedule.
- If you become unwell during your treatment at Mud Day Spa or anytime in the two weeks following your appointment, you must advise Mud Day Spa immediately. Early notification will help us with contact tracing and help to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Refrain from touching retail products. Please ask your therapist.
Classes for Yoga;
- BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL. Classes for yoga and fitness studio sessions MUST be booked prior to class. Drop in’s with no bookings will not be permitted entry.
- ARRIVE 10 MINUTES BEFORE CLASS START TIME. Out of respect to your fellow students and the teacher we ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of your class to allow sufficient time to sign-in and settle. No entry will be permitted after the class has started. If you arrive late, even just 1 minute late then no shala for you.
Casual visitors can book and pay online by credit card. Cash payments are accepted prior to class at the resort reception between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM only.
- CONTACT TRACING. All clients must provide details of name, residential address, contact phone number and email address.
- PAYMENTS. Cash payments are being accepted, however, please help us to minimise cash handling by booking and paying for your class online through our Mud Day Spa App.
- HYGIENE. Yogis must abide by safe practice and hygiene rules. We ask you to use hand sanitiser provided before entering the spa. We’ll continue to keep our facility squeaky clean, thoroughly sanitisting all equipment before and after each class. Please help by following instructions as signed in each facility.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING. Social distancing requirements apply. All mats remain 1.5m apart from each other and no more than 1 person per 8.5 square metres. In order to achieve this, please, ensure you stay on your chosen mat for the duration of your class. Ensure you adhere to the relevant signage and guidelines in the spa
- CAPACITY. As per Government restrictions yoga classes are maxed to 18 fully vaccinated students and fitness studio to 8 participants at one time.
- BYO pre-filled water bottle, sweat towels or blanket if you may require. Please do not wipe down your equipment as our trained staff will do this after each class.
- If you or any other person you reside with are unwell or not feeling the best and/or awaiting the results of COVID-19 testing, please do not come to your class. Stay home and rest. Your temperature will not be checked on arrival however we ask you temperature check yourself prior to arrival to ensure you do not have a fever. If you arrive and show symptoms of being unwell, we will ask you to reschedule.
- If you become unwell during your class at Mud Day Spa or anytime in the two weeks following your appointment, you must advise Mud Day Spa immediately. Early notification will help us with contact tracing and help to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- CANCELLATIONS/NO SHOWS. As class numbers are restricted, we have implemented a cancellation policy.To avoid penalities, cancellations must be made at least 2 hours before your booked class start time. Cancellations can be made via your account or by calling reception between 8am-5pm. If the cancelltion is not made in time, you will forfeit the class, or as a member a $17 fee will be applied.Where the class commences before 8:00 AM, cancellation must be made by 6:00 PM the day before.If a class is missed, but not cancelled, a fellow yogi misses a spot.
- WAIT LISTS. If a class is booked you will be able to place your name on our wait list. When a spot is cancelled you will automatically be notified and will need to confirm your spot.Make sure your App notifications are turned on.
Extra Protection for You and Us.
Every 28 days Mud Day Spa and Yoga Studio get fogged with our BioProtect CM*. BioProtect creates a very fine invisible coating on the surface. The coating contains 3 Quaternary Ammonium Compounds that are bonded to the surface and kill 99.9999% of germs that come in contact with the surface.
Staff will always be wearing masks and may use gloves where required during classes. We take our standards and workplace practices seriously and want you to feel comfortable knowing that we are doing everything in our power to provide a safe environment for everyone.
We want to assure you that your health and wellness is always front of mind at Mud Day Spa and our active wellness protocols have been in place for your health and the health of our staff since we opened our doors.